Building Relationships through a Practical Response to Behavior
The Combo Pack includes both the Parent Handbook & Reset Families Book.
This handbook is a companion to the Reset Families Curriculum and is designed to support parent learning with:
- Interactive notes for use during class sessions
- Handouts for parent reflection
- Homework assignments to help guide implementing Reset Families at home.
- Supports for beginning a purposeful, weekly family time.
- Resources to help parents take their families closer to realizing their shared hopes and dreams.
Parenting is perhaps the most important job you’ll ever have, and it may be the hardest. The way you interact with your kids today will leave an imprint and produce results for generations. What could be more important than gaining tools to be the best parents we can be?
That’s what Reset Families is all about. You’ll walk away from this book with ideas and practical tools to help you end power struggles, have fun and build strong connections with your kids, set clear expectations, and respond rather than react when your kids make poor behavior choices. It prepares you to teach your kids the lifelong skills they need to manage their own behavior, to own their mistakes, repair the damage done, and move on. The result is a balance between relationships and accountability that builds trust and strengthens relationships.